Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Jen's Birthday


I messed up the pictures of Jen's birthday celebration
this year because I had been playing with the settings
of my camera and didn't think to check and reset them.
I have some artsy pics- but not what I was looking for.
Therefore, we have pics of Jen from old birthdays

This (in honor of Hadley) is Jen's 1st Birthday.

This (in honor of Coen) is Jen's 3rd Birthday.


And this (in honor of Spencer) is Jen's 7th Birthday -
I know he's only 6 but he's so anxious to be 7!
OK - the truth is her 6th birthday didn't have very good pics.


And this is just for fun because we were telling Spencer about her
Umbrella Hat.
Her actual birthday is not for a few more days -
maybe I'll remember to get a current picture.
Happy Birthday
to my favorite oldest daughter
Love you always Jenny!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thos are cute, mom! Happy Birthday Jenny!!!