Saturday, March 24, 2007

Bye-bye

A little over a year ago I started this blog mainly to share a few stories and family history to my kids and anyone else who was interested. I think I've said most of what I can share in a public format and honestly - I've gotten a little tired of my own ramblings. I want to thank all who have 'tuned in' - hope you learned something of interest or at least got a chuckle now and then. I'm not planning on posting any longer but I'm not sure how to actually close down the account yet either. Anyway, for future family updates check out Jen, Becky, or Uncle Ed's blogs - if I keep this at all it will just be very random and probably just a picture now and then. It's been fun - now do something constructive with the free 5 minutes I've given you where you don't have to check this blog anymore :))

5 comments:

Becky said...

Mom! Whatever! You should totally keep doing this... you have much more to share, so you better not shut it down! I will be sad!

Conni said...

No! Please dont leave! Come back!

I love reading your blog... and I know you have more to share... say for instance, when the above picture was taken...??

Anonymous said...

Aunt Ann

Please don't quit. I love reading your blog. You have many more stories to tell and don't forget about Spencer, baby Coen and Stevie and Jessie's baby to be. That should keep you writing for a while.

Love ya

Sherri

Bradford L. Stevens said...

I vote for your keeping on posting whenever you can. You are creating a wondeful legacy for those grandkids.

Anonymous said...

Please don't shut down your blog! We love reading and seeing things about your wonderful family! I'm sure it takes time, but I agree with Brad that "you are leaving a wonderful legacy" for your family!
Love you,
Lou