Friday, May 23, 2008

More Birthday



We celebrated Karl's birthday last night - can't believe he's 34 - seems like I was just 34!  Karl is a wonderful son-in-law that loves his wife & kids and is happy to include all his in-laws as family - what more could a mother want.  He's one of those people I think of when you hear about 'Random Acts of Kindness' - he's quick to see what someone needs and always jumps in and lends a helping hand.   Happy Birthday Karl - I love you!  (See Jen's blog for better pictures.)
It's been another busy week - Jen & Karl are working on getting their new house ready to move into - my three kids all have 'teething babies' right now - and we celebrated Jessie's graduation from graduate school - yeah Jessie.  Ok - so I guess everyone else has been busy - not sure what I've been doing but I feel like I've been busy.  Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: