Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Gracie






Today is Gracie's birthday and she had a great party last night.  She was so cute in her little pink tutu.  We had Dewey's pizza & salad and then Kelly R. had made her cakes and they were delicious and so adorable.  I think she got enough presents to last her until Christmas at least - the toy vacuum that Grandma & Grandpa Kelley got her was the hit with her and all the cousins - I think they should just make real ones and let the kids really clean.   We all had a great time and I hope you have another fun day today on your real birthday.  Happy Birthday Gracie - love you always!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

You got some good pictures mom! I stole all of them off of your post!! :) And this will crack you up... that vacuum really does clean!!! I found dirt in it last night, and realized it actually sucks up dirt and there's a place to empty it like a real vacuum! PERFECT!!! :) She has been going back and forth between her kitchen stuff and the baby grand piano all morning... she is LOVING this birthday thing!! :)

Anonymous said...

My goodness; they grow up so fast. Love the tutu and the rest of the pics.

Suzanne Barbiea