Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tagged by Kathryn

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
My morning coffee
Any visits with my grandkids
New grandbaby in November
Joe & Sandi coming for a visit
The T's 50th Anniversary Party
KC trip
Finally finishing Mists of Avalon so I can move on to something new
Autumn - (not a big fan of summer)

8 Things I Did Yesterday
Manicure
Talked to Spencer & Coen on the phone
Schnucks
Hardward Store
Laundry
Dinner out
Read more of Mists of Avalon
Watched Bones on DVR

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
Take longer walks without pain
Carry a tune
Take long roadtrips to NE USA
Visit Ireland, Scotland, & England without getting on a plane or boat
Cook better and eat healthier
Say the right things at the right times
Be SuperMom/SuperNana
Catch up with my reading lists

8 TV Shows I Watch
House
Bones
NCIS
Tudors
Food Channel
Life
Lie To Me
Harper's Island


8 People I Tag
Jenny
Becky
Lindsey
Kelly R
Sherri
Christi
Terri
 Jessie( but I'm not sure that's what her blog is about)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann, It was so good to see you at the wedding reception! I wish we could have visited more! I read your blog often but wanted to comment this time. Love the pictures....always. In reading your activities and things you would like to do.......let me encourage you to take your trips!!!! I will go with you and talk you all the way to England, Scotland....or wherever!..When I travelled with work...in the beginning I was petrified....It was my greatest prayer time as I was so scared. I can say that I finally moved on to loving to fly....well except for a few thunderstorm experiences in the sky...but those are few. I had hoped to travel in my 'retirement years' but my lack of working the last 9 years(because I cannot get interviews) has wrecked my retirement financially and otherwise. So, if you can go.....GO see the world. I still hope to someday....IF God provides. I also watch Food Network and the Today Show. I babysit two babies, so I have to have the TV show on to keep my sanity and try to keep up with what's going on. Thankfully, I have the computer too! Love, Elaine