Saturday, May 02, 2009

A Lot Can Happen in 10 Years


The last ten years almost seems like only a few months ago.
1999 - I had 3 children still living at home and 
one still had another year of high school. 
 My baby boy before he started shaving his head.  Even he hadn't met Jessie yet.


Nate and Becky (at Aaron & Miranda's wedding) 
We had some strong suspicions they might get married someday.


Karl & Jenny - I believe this picture was taken when we were first getting to know Karl - this may have even been our first introduction.


 But here it is just 10 years later - 
2009 and we have 3 married children and 5 (soon to be 6) grandchildren.



What I don't understand is - how come I have aged 10 years but my kids (except for Stevie's shaved head) all look about the same?

4 comments:

Bradford L. Stevens said...

Makes one wonder what the next 10 years will bring? :-) Kind of scary isn't it.

Anonymous said...

Big Scary! I will be 90 years old!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Love from Texas,
Lou

Denise said...

You have such a beautiful family, you are very blessed indeed! I don't think you look a day over 45!

Anonymous said...

Edward will be 50!!!! Donovan will 21! and Kayleigh will be 18!!! Now that is scary!