Thursday, July 09, 2009

Birthday Girl Jenny

Tomorrow is Jenny's birthday. I was remembering the Saturday she was born - I had a doctor appointment and I got side-swiped on my way. The guy took off and there was no real damage so I just went on but when I got to the doctor's office and was telling the nurse I was overcome with emotion and burst into tears. Even though the doctor was sure I was just upset and my mild contractions were premature by a week or so - our little girl arrived that evening. A wonderful surprise!
This was her 3rd birthday - she likes to party!
She was around 7 or 8 in this picture getting help from
her siblings -and Aunt Denise and Grandma McCoy.
My poor children have gone through life being told they are obviously my children.
And I have to admit I've seen some pictures where I have to agree. This is me with the kids when I was Jenny's age now- I think the kids are my children with some major improvements. Every time I look at Stevie though, I think I see Coen. Which is really weird because older pictures of Stevie remind me of my brother Jimmy.
ANYWAY -
Jenny - you've grown into a beautiful young woman.
(I'll post the birthday pictures a few days after the party)
You are a wonderful wife, mother, and loving daughter.
I wish for you every happiness and always love!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

OOOhh Ann!! Love your hair in that picture with all the kids! It's sassy! Jenny looks just like ya.