Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Gracie

Sweet Gracie Girl had a family birthday party last night
minus a big chunk of the family.
She woke up from her nap with a bark and a sniffle
so the cousins were warned away.
But that's ok - they were all at her kid party
last week on her real birthday.
The family party was Grace and her 'adult' family
and we had a great time celebrating with the birthday girl.

She has mastered the art of blowing out those candles!


As I watched her 'sample' the plastic food for her shopping cart -
I was thinking it's probably a good thing the cousins were not there
to help her taste each item.
She wasn't so under the weather that she couldn't tease Nana.
I asked for a smile and she gave me her silly face instead.

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Gracie Girl
and hope you feel all better real soon!
I love you so much!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awwww! Cute post and pics! I'm stealing all of them! :) She's taking a great nap right now, so I'm hoping we're on the up and up! Talk to you soon... Love you!