Friday, October 20, 2006

More Halloween Fun

The first photo is Terri, Sherri, & Edward.
The two people you will know from the 2nd photo is Stevie & David.
The clown is Becky -
I'm sure you can figure out this one
and who is that lady? This is not really a Halloween pic - but it could be!!
Then we have 1 yr. old Spencer
8 month old Spencer
Jenny is my bum
My pirate, clown & angel are easy
Care Bear & He-man is Becky & Stevie.
Jenny is Raggedy Ann
Superman & SonHalloween was always fun with the kids. It's kinda sad now because we will probably only have about 6 kids come trick or treating. Jenny was only 2 when we moved to this house and Trick or Treating is how we meet most of our neighbors.
I remember Halloween when I was a kid - we went out for hours and came back loaded with junk. Sometimes we would come home and unload and go out again - even though it always seemed to rain that night. I was never very imaginative with my costumes - I was usually some sort of hobo. But I did make sure I had a good joke to tell! Let me know if you hear any good ones this year!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Those pictures are great! I might have to steal some of them for my blog! :)