Saturday, October 28, 2006

Rehearsal



Jessie & Stevie getting their 'instructions' from Eric



Nate - just enjoying the evening.

Stevie - with David, Greg, & Mark

Stevie & his groomsmen - David, Mark, Sam, Ben, & Bo - Greg must be hiding somewhere.

Eric convering with Tom & Beth - parents of Jessie

Stevie & his best man David

Jennie, Karl, and Spencer

Spencer just hanging out until his turn to walk down the aisle.

Jessie's bridesmaids - Cat, Becky, Jenny, Sarah and her two sisters - Claire & Carrie

Spencer & Aunt Becky

I think the rehearsal went well - we have yet to see if Spencer will really walk down the aisle by himself as ringbearer - but that's ok if he doesn't. Del Pietro's was very accomadating and the food was pretty good for the most part. Tonight is the wedding. The boys are out playing golf and I'm sure the bride and her mother are busy with last minute details. Except for going to get my hair done this afternoon I've got free time - I even have time to do my treadmill and blog - being mother of the groom seems almost too easy.

No comments: