Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Wedding



I'm sure these pictures look familiar to some of you - yes, I stole them from Jenny's blog - thanks Jenny. The wedding was very nice - Eric did a great job. Jessie was a beautiful bride and Stevie was her handsome prince. For more pictures check out Jenny's blog and I'm sure Becky will have some up later this week. I opted not to take my camera for the event so I could just relax and enjoy the evening - but I'd love copies of any pictures anyone has - please!!!!
Stevie & Jessie are on their way to some island resort in Mexico for some much needed down time together - love you kids - we'll take good care of Charlee while you're gone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms Ann I wish I had a picture of both you & Mr Steve... You guys looked so Sharp at the wedding! I combined pictures from my Dad's, Sarah's, and my camera... I think you can see them at
http://picasaweb.google.com/hannstevens
- and if not, email me at hannstevens@gmail.com and I'll send you the link! Hope you have a wonderful Relaxing week! -when are You going to Mexico?

lilabet said...

Thank you very much Hannah - it took me awhile but I think I have the pictures - I really appreciate your sharing - and I don't think I'll be going to Mexico anytime soon but it does sound nice - thanks again - ms ann

thanida said...

เรียนลิฟติ้งขนคิ้ว
เรียนลิฟติ้งขนตา ราคา
เรียนลิฟติ้งขนตาที่ไหนดี
คอร์ส เรียน ลิฟติ้งขนตา
ลิฟติ้งขนตาบางแสน
ลิฟติ้งขนตาชลบุรี
ลิฟติ้งขนคิ้วชลบุรี