Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day

Tomorrow is Father's Day.  I had a wonderful daddy and I miss him so much.  He was one of those people you just enjoyed being with - even when he was 'trying' to be hard to get along with - he loved to tease and always put me in a good mood. 
 Happy Father's Day Daddy!

I have a son and 2 son-in-laws that have proven to me that they are fantastic fathers already.  It's fun to watch them goo at their babies and I know they will raise my grandchildren to be amazing people and they will bring them up to know and love God.
Happy Father's Day Karl, Stevie, & Nate!


Nate & Gracie (yes I stole this picture from Becky's blog)

Stevie & Ayden

Karl & his boys - Spencer & Coen

And then there is the father of my children.  Thank you Steve for being a good Christian example for our children and for all the fun you brought into our lives.
Happy Father's Day Steve - And Happy Belated Birthday Party!



No comments: