Sunday, July 27, 2008

Party weekend

Ayden & Daddy

Mommy & Daddy helping with the presents.

Following a busy VBS week I just crashed on Friday nite and we watched a double feature here at home.  But Saturday brought some new excitement.  It was Ayden's 1st birthday and she had a great big party.  I always let Jen & Becky post their kid's events but Jessie & Stevie don't have a blog so I hope it was ok that I post some pictures from the party.  I think we all had a great time and I enjoyed getting to visit with all Jessie's family.  It's always fun watching all the kids interact.  Somehow I missed getting a picture of Veronica (Jessie's niece) but trust me, she's a cutie too.  Tomorrow is Ayden's 'real' birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYDEN - WE LOVE YOU!!


Coen & Mommy
Mommy & Gracie

A big smile from Spencer


Birthday girl playing her piano for us.

Ayden looks like she's thinking, "where am I going to put all this stuff?"
Ayden's birthday cake - I think she liked it!
 

No comments: