Thursday, October 09, 2008

5 Things

I have been tagged.

10 Years ago I was:
1.-Missing Jen away at Mizzou but knew she was having fun.
2.- Missing Becky away at DLU and very sad because I knew she was terribly homesick.
3.- Keeping track of Stevie and going to his basketball games. (this is the right season isn't it, Stevie?)
4.- Just recently went to Edward & Karen's wedding.
5.- Working as church secretary.

5 things on today's 'to do' list:
1.- Do my physical therapy exercises and take a walk.
2.- Run errands to Walgreens, Schnucks, bookstore,  Target.
3.- Catch up on my bible reading and my 2 & 3 year old bible lessons.
4.- Clean off my desk!
5.- The usual laundry and kitchen duties.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1.- coffee & biscotti
2,- ice cream
3.- anything cheesy
4.- chocolate cookies and milk
5.- chips and dip

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1.-3 -  Give some to my kids for house payments or bills
4.- give to church and charities
5. - save for my old folks home so I don't have to go to the one Nate picked out for me.

5 places I have lived:
1.- South St. Louis with parents
2.- OCC - Oklahoma
3.- South county with Steve & Jen
4.- present home with Steve & kids - and now just Steve again
5.- TBA in about 40 years

5 jobs I have had:
1.- bus girl/cashier at Miss Hullings
2.- check out at Bettendorf's/Schnucks
3.- payroll, cost acct., and acct.s rec. at Alumax foils
4.- part time work with a temp service and at Rotolite
5.- secretary at McKnight

OK - now I tag Sherri and Lindsey because they desperately need to change their blogs!

1 comment:

Becky said...

good job mom! And don't worry... you can come live with us when you're old... I won't let you go where Nate picked out for you! hahahahaha!