Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to Jenny




Tomorrow- Monday, July10, 2006 is Jen's 30th Birthday! Seems like it was only a few years ago that we brought her home from the hospital so I don't know how she could be 30 already. But my first beautiful tiny baby has grown into a beautiful young woman. The day she was born I got side swiped on my way to my doctor's appointment. The doctor was sure my pains were a result of my anxiety and that I would not deliver for at least another week. But he was wrong and she came that evening. They told Steve to go eat dinner because I wouldn't deliver until morning - but they were wrong again and he almost missed the whole event. Jenny has always been on the stubborn side when anyone tries to tell her what to do - just kidding. Happy Birthday Jen - I love you!

No comments: